Preparing Your Accreditation
Preparing for the accreditation of your organization can be a long, and at times complicated, process. For more than 20 years, our consultants have been involved in designing and implementing project management for the successful accreditation of our clients. We focus on creating solutions for accreditation that best fit “your” company not a standard HME plan. Our accreditation solutions include a comprehensive review of your organization programs in order to tailor a plan of the following services:
- Start to finish implementation plan for companies beginning the accreditation process. This plan will outline all areas required to successfully achieve accreditation.
- Onsite mock surveys completed to review your company’s readiness for accreditation.
- Accreditation Maintenance program that outlines areas within your organization that break down compliance in workable segments. This will keep your organization ready at all times.
- Assistance in accreditation implementation, preparation and onsite consulting and assessment of survey readiness for Home Medical Equipment (HME) companies seeking accreditation. We can visit your organization for a thorough review of compliance. Receive a comprehensive written report after onsite consulting services has been performed.
- Review of accreditation survey reporting and any additional assistance or corrective action plans after completion of your onsite survey by the accrediting organization.
If you’re interested in starting the accreditation process, the first step is to select an accreditation organization. Not sure which organization to select? Go to our “Accreditation Organizations” page and review your options. Contact them to determine which one makes the most sense for your company.